Customer Information – Our Covid Safety Measures
We are very pleased to welcome you back to Bewdley Festival. The safety measures we have taken include:
- Contactless payments where possible.
- Enhanced cleaning of venues.
- Sanitiser stations.
- Additional training for our great volunteers who look after our customers.
- Modified routes around the building to provide a one-way system.
- Social distancing where we can.
Before attending a Bewdley Festival event, please note the following:
We expect everyone to observe Government advice on controlling Covid spread.
- If you feel unwell, are self-isolating or you have been told to self-isolate please do not come to the event. Your ticket will be refunded. Please contact the Festival Office.
- Where possible please either print the tickets that have been emailed to you before attending the event, or have them visible on your mobile phone. If you are not able to, we will have a list of all those attending and your name will be checked on arrival.
When you arrive at the event:
- Please help us to avoid last minute queues by arriving in good time for your performance.
- Please observe safe distancing wherever possible.
- Please have your tickets ready to display on your mobile device or in print.
- Each venue will have an NHS Track and Trace QR code available at the entrance for you to check into the building should you wish to do so.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided (or you own if you bought some with you) particularly when you enter and exit the venue.
- For the safety of our volunteers, our customers and our artists it is recommended that everyone, who is able to do so, wears a face mask when moving around the venue.
- Please respect those in the audience who choose to wear their masks during the performance.
- When you arrive at the venue and your ticket has been checked or your name has been confirmed against the list of attendees, you will be shown to a seat in the auditorium. To avoid bottlenecks we will be filling the seats starting with front rows and moving towards the back.
Again, when leaving the venue, to avoid bottlenecks, we will be asking people sitting nearest the exit to leave the theatre first.
Please allow extra time to use the toilet facilities due to the measures that we have in place.
Our volunteers have all been vaccinated, received COVID awareness training and will be wearing face coverings before, during and after the performance.
We are undertaking enhanced cleaning and sanitising of all public spaces.
Venues will be ventilated where possible and hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the venue.
Thank you in advance for showing kindness to all our team members who are working hard to keep our visitors safe under these challenging circumstances.
Please note for events at:
- Baxter College: the bar will be open at the interval. Please follow the one-way system and take your drinks back to the theatre.
- Bewdley Baptist Church: refreshments will not be served after the performance. This is to help reduce any possible risk of infection.
Thank you for supporting Bewdley Festival.